Wednesday, April 17, 2013


One more stop before I head to the mainland.
One more stop before I head to the mainland.
I know I have been absent from the blog for a few days, and I am sorry for that.  When I left Hatteras I did not know just how sick I was until I reached my nieces apartment in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.  I have been recuperating from what I hope is the last of my illness.  You see I have been ill since Thanksgiving 2012 only getting somewhat better, than relapsing for a few weeks, than getting better, than getting sick all over again.  This time I feel like I am really coming out of it.  I also feel that I need another day or two before I resume my normal activities.  I also lost my glasses in that tussle with the Ms. Jekyll/Ms. Hyde and I cannot focus to read which gives me a headache.  So, I will load some pictures of beach that I hope you enjoy and I will return in a day or two with a report of what has taken place.
I love the ocean .
I love the ocean .
New spring flowers blooming on the dunes.
New spring flowers blooming on the dunes.
leaving hatteras 020 This should show you how sick and blind I am.  The picture here of the flowers is
what I labeled as the new springs flowers blooming in the dunes and the one above I thought I did not load.  I cannot see it well enough to know what it is, but I think it is a picture of my red hair blowing in the wind as I tried to snap a shot of the ocean while driving.  Yes, my niece confirmed it is hair and not smoke.  We are having a good laugh over that one, the ocean seen through my waving locks!
The white dunes at Rodanthe, NC
The white dunes at Rodanthe, NC

day 2 hatteras 017day 2 hatteras 035
The beach at Rodanthe
The beach at Rodanthe

day 2 hatteras 009day 2 hatteras 006day 2 hatteras 038soul searching at hatteras 2013 027 I do hope that you enjoyed these
few photos and I will be back to give the low down and what is going on  now. Stay with tune and happy wanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment