Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gratitude

Lake Griffin, Leesburg, Florida
Lake Griffin, Leesburg, Florida
I have to apologize for not posting more.  I really want to.  As I explained in previous posts I am recovering from pulled muscles.  I still have minor pain in my sternum and left shoulder-blade and near the underarm.  I have a lot of itching on my shoulder-blade, as well. I have no idea what that is.  What I do know is that while I have been recovering I did make a couple posts, but really I ignored my passion here.  I did not bother to check in every day and look in on other bloggers much.  I began to worry that I would back track and lose my passion.  So when I opened up my site tonight and found that my viewers had grown from 400 to 700 was floored.  I was grateful.  I was overwhelmed.  To many people 700 viewers is nothing, but to me it affirms that I made the right choice and that I need to stick with what I set out to do.
Was I having second thoughts?  Yes, because I am not getting paid and I have to go out and replace what I have used.  I began to think that maybe this was not doable, not for me at my age and alone.  But no, I may not be able to do exactly as I want to, just yet, but I will keep trying.  I have the whole of Florida to explore for the next, however many months that I feel it will take.  I am grateful for that.  But I am most grateful and full of gratitude that you feel I am worth reading.  I am still working on my bucket list and I hope to have that up soon.
Thank you ever so much and happy wanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment